Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Guide
This document provides information about and instructions for upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Guide
|За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: Logger (3).|
Upgrade Dynamics AX 4.0/AX 2009 to Dynamics AX 2012
Setup source Environment
1. Import the PreProcessing (databaseupgrade\xpo\UpgradeAX5.xpo) XPO, located in the installation CD folder and Un check "Import with ID values:"
2. Open the PreProcessing Checklist "SysCheckList_PreUpgrade50" located in the AX50PreUpgradeFramework project.
3. The Preprocessing Checklist appears, if your checklist has this @ABC123 instead of text, and then do this to get the missing label file. To apply the new label files in your AX4/5 machine (if you are working with preprocessing framework):
· Copy the label file to the label folder in your AX4/2009 machine4. Run through the PreProcessing Checklist Items to prepare the database for Upgrade
· If upgrading AX 2009, and the upgrade scripts don't run after opening the cockpit, jump to step #12 and follow the steps there to setup the batch server (AX4 does not require setting up a batch server). Then come back to this point and continue.5. In the Inventory Dimension Group Upgrade checklist Item, click on the “Map dimension groups 1:1” button (Do not click on the “Assign identical groups” button) and then click on the “Set to Ready For Upgrade” button.
6. In the System Parameters checklist Item, select “en-us” as the default language and click on the “Set to Ready for Upgrade” button.
7. In the Company Priority setup, click on the “Set to Ready for Upgrade” button.
8. In the Product Upgrade Form, click on the Synchronize button and then on the Product Mapping -> Map all items 1:1. Click on the “Set to Ready for Upgrade” button after doing these steps.
9. In the Units form, click on the “Automatically assignment” button.
a) Set all decimals to 210. In the Pre-Upgrade of Unit Conversions checklist item click on the Validate button and then on the “Set to Ready for Upgrade” button.
11. In the Pre-Upgrade of Unit Texts click on the Validate button and then on the “Set to Ready for Upgrade” button.
12. In the Pre-Upgrade Data checklist item you might need to configure the Batch Server and Batch Server Groups if the Live PreProcessing scripts don’t start running. In order to do so, go to Administration\Setup\Server Configuration
13. Make sure that only the machine you are using has the Is Batch Server checkbox checked. Now go to the Batch Server Groups tab and select the DataUpdate Batch Server Group
14. Another configuration that is required to start running these jobs is the Batch Group form. You can access this in Administration\Setup\Batch Groups
15. Select the DataUpdate Batch Group and go to the Batch Servers tab.
16. Make sure the machine you’re running the upgrade on is on the Selected Servers list on the left side pane.
17. After running the Live PreUpgrade, continue with the next checklist items (Validate Pre Upgrade, check Single User Mode and Single User Mode Upgrade)
18. Once the checklist is finished, the PreProcessing stage is done. Uninstall AX50 (don’t drop the database) and you are ready to go to the AX6 steps.
Starting an Upgrade from the Target Environment
1. Install Dynamics AX 2012.
2. Setup Ax 2012 pointing the AOS to a new Database . Specify a different database name for the Model Database. Make sure you select the "Register Database for Upgrade checkbox:"
3. At this stage, you should have 3 databases in your system: Database
· The AX50 PreProcessed database4. Start AX 2012 and run through the Upgrade checklist
5. In the Provide License Information step, specify the license.
6. At this point, the Target Environment upgrade process is started. Make your way through the first five checklist items.
Data Upgrade Stages
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
|ax2012, upgrade, документация, скачать (download)|
|Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Guides: Project Management and Accounting Add-in Installation Guide and Dataset Information||Vadik||DAX: База знаний и проекты||0||11.04.2011 11:54|
|Sample Design Patterns: Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 and issues with the global address book||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||21.12.2010 11:11|
|axStart: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Hot Topics Web Seminar Series||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||06.08.2008 12:05|
|ALEG: Новости Microsoft Dynamics в TechNetFlash||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||02.11.2006 10:20|
|Опции темы||Поиск в этой теме|