Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.07.2011, 01:48   #1  
ideveloper
Участник

34 / 11 (1) +
How to overwrite a display value of the edit field
Hi all.

I have the following problem:

I have 2 data tables which represent the relation between the customers and the bonus codes.

Table A
BonusCode | recId

Table B
AccountNum | ArticleNum | TableARecId (as key)

Now I am trying to create a form containing the grid with the AccountNum, ArticleNum and the BonusCode. The BonusCode field should have a lookup function to the data in the Table A. When I get the value of the BonusCode with the display method I must create my own lookup method from zero to have the possibility to choose the data.

Could I instead include the TableARecId in the grid as the edit field and overwrite the show method to show the value of the bonus code???
Теги
edit field, lookup, overwrite display value