Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 12.03.2008, 13:08   #1  
Участник

6 / 10 (1) +
Lookup Question
HI all,
I just started AX 4.0. I am modifyin CustTable Form. I added a field to CustTable to hold emplid. So in form I have a lookup automatically created for selecting empIid.Its ok uptill here, Now my question is.
I also need to display a field next to that lookup field, which is not editable. When user selects Id from lookup, emp name should be populated in that non editable textbox.How should i do that.

2nd question.
In tab page Contact Information. lookup is in 2nd column, underneath a group.I want to display that non edit textbox next to the Lookup field, if i make columns 3 , textbox goest to the top but i want it next to lookup. Do i have to set left and top properties to control it.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Старый 13.03.2008, 12:24   #2  
kashperuk
Участник
MCBMSS
Соотечественники
Сотрудники Microsoft Dynamics
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,361 / 2084 (78) +++++++++
1. Create a display method that returns the Employee Name based on the Id (field from the table that you created)

2. You rarely need to set fixed Left/Top position for controls in AX.
You can do all of it by using groups and specifying the number of columns in these groups.

there are plenty of examples in AX iteself - find one that resembles your scenario and investigate