All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.08.2007, 20:55   #1  
ginmur
Участник

13 / 12 (1) ++
:( How to remove exchange adjustment transactions?
Does someone know how to delete exchange adjustment transactions from the Axapta in GL, AR and AP modules?
When I deleted the transactions from tables I found were affected by INSERT statement in Exchange adjustment process, then I got different values on customer/vendor in balance and balance by currency forms.

Have I missed something or do I have to run some recalculation after?

thanks for any help

Ginmur
Старый 29.08.2007, 02:21   #2  
glibs
Сотрудники компании It Box
Most Valuable Professional
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,942 / 911 (40) +++++++
Адрес: I am from Kyiv, Ukraine. Now I am in Moscow. For private contacts: glibs@hotmail.com
What exact kind of exchange adjustment (customer/vendor exchange adjustment or GL exchange adjustment) you want to remove?

In any case Axapta does not allow deleting transactions. You only can post correction.

And it is very terrible to here you deleted something from tables.
Старый 30.08.2007, 14:04   #3  
ginmur
Участник

13 / 12 (1) ++
We have customer/vendor exchange adjustments - we ran them with standard method. After we realised they were not posted correctly, especially for scheduled payments, thus we reversed them with invoice method. Meantime we had to also run them with actual date and reverse them with the same date to be able to run it on already settled transactions - these were unsettled and after EA settled back. So there are now many exchange adjsutment transactions, affecting ageing report with huge amounts.
Then after some posting/ reverse posting we end up with EA transactions that were posted twice for the same invoice, but only one is possible to reverse - don't ask me how.
Then we were trying to manually correct those amounts - but then these corrections were shown as open transactions on customer/vendor, affecting detailed due date list and special report for customer. And also there are too many these problematic EA to fix, it will be easier to delete them all, if possible. Do you know how?
Старый 31.08.2007, 02:35   #4  
glibs
Сотрудники компании It Box
Most Valuable Professional
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,942 / 911 (40) +++++++
Адрес: I am from Kyiv, Ukraine. Now I am in Moscow. For private contacts: glibs@hotmail.com
I do not know out of the box method to delete exchange adjustment transactions from tables. I am sure it is not easy. And I would do my best not to do so.

If you posted exchange adjustment incorrectly (for example exchange rate was wrong) you should post it again for the same date. If you post exchange adjustment incorrectly after another incorrect exchange adjustment you should reverse exchange adjustment using Invoice method and post the chain of exchange adjustments (first incorrect, then second incorrect). And your aging report will e OK.
Старый 31.08.2007, 11:46   #5  
ginmur
Участник

13 / 12 (1) ++
try to do it for invoices with payment schedule in ax3 - you will seee what I mean :-)
You will never reverse it.
Старый 12.10.2007, 17:52   #6  
VORP
Участник

146 / 95 (4) ++++
It's not enough to delete transactions from customer/vendor/ledger transactions. In addition, you have to recalculate amount of open transactions(Cust\VendOpenTrans) in main currency, that's why balance by customer\vendor(calculated by CustVendTrans) differs from balance by currency(CustVendOpenTrans). Also, you have to set last exjustment date correctly, 'cause exch amount is being calculated between this date and date of calculation. But it still not enough if you have settled any of the transactions.