All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.05.2011, 15:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
crminthefield: CRM 4.0 Outlook Client has Grayed Out Filters with CRM 2011 Server
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...11-server.aspx
==============

I was recently testing a scenario where the CRM 4.0 server was upgraded to CRM 2011 while the CRM Outlook clients were kept at CRM 4.0 for a period of time. I found through my testing that all CRM Outlook clients that had Outlook 2010 installed had their Offline and Outlook filters grayed out after the server was upgraded. Customers could experience this issue in both CRM on premise and online environments. I've included a screenshot below that shows the grayed out filters below:

There are two workarounds if you find yourself in this scenario:
  1. Upgrade your CRM Outlook client to 2011
    • While running CRM 4.0 Outlook clients against a recently upgraded CRM 2011 server is supported, we don't recommend this configuration as a long term solution. A best practice is to upgrade to CRM Outlook 2011 clients as soon as possible.
  2. Use the Options menu item
    • Even though the Offline filters and Outlook filters are grayed out in the drop-down menu, you can access these filters through the Options menu item (screenshots below).

- Jon

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crminthefiel...11-server.aspx