AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 13.07.2011, 22:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamics-ax: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 - Launch Event, Training Plans & WPC 2011
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2011...nch-event.html
==============

Yesterday brought a lot of great information published around Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. These are all very important items, and so I will cover them in this single post for today.

To Start, the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Virtual Launch Event has been released. You can find out more, by going to the event's page here.: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 - Virtaul Launch Event.

Registration is now open for this event, which will take place on Sept 8th, of this year! There is a nice little countdown clock, which lets us know that we are now 56 days, as of this blog post.

You will get to.:
  • Hear from Microsoft executives
  • See product demos
  • Listen to customers and partners
  • Watch product tours, based on your business, industry, or role
  • Collaborate with your peers through feeds and community forums
  • Chat with product experts and sales associates

This should prove to be an amazing virtual launch event, and anyone that is interested or is apart of the Dynamics Ecosystem in anyway, should register and set time aside to attend this VLE.

Moving forward, we also have the new learning plans, that were first published on the 7th, and were updated yesterday. You will need PartnerSource access to get at the following page.: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Product Based Learning Plan

The learning plans are broke up into the following area's.:
  • Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
  • What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 - These courses provide an introduction to each topic area, which include: Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing; Finance, PA, Case Mgmt., HRM and Public Sector; Technical in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Implementation; Technical in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Development
  • Financials Track
  • Supply Chain Management Track
  • Application/Foundation Track
  • Manufacturing Track
  • Services Track
  • Public Sector Track
  • Installation & Configuration Track
  • Development Track
  • Application Platform Track

So there is a lot of training plans and tracks listed there. If you can see though, this is broken down into: Whats new, Functional or Application, the five industry sectors & finally the technical tracks.

The majority of the learning plans that actually have details and links, to training that can be made use of are still within the technical & what's new area's. The Application tracks and the Industry Sector tracks are still being developed, and are not ready for release, beyond beta, as of yet.

This page however, should be bookmarked, and checked weekly moving forward, as more and more of the learning plans are updated, and courseware is released.

This brings me to my final part of this three part post, which is #WPC11, that is currently knee deep in keynotes, and information.

If your like me, and not able to attend this year, that's ok, go to www.DigitalWPC.com

There is all kinds of great digital content, and great news that is coming out for Microsoft Cloud Computing, Azure, 365 and Dynamics. So of these topics, I will be taking and covering on other post, however I wanted to make sure, and point out this great resource, that you should check out now.

That's all for now, so much to cover, but so much to be excited about. We are living in a great time for the Dynamics Ecosystem, specifically for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, and more.

Make sure to check back, as I take and continue the dive into more and more information for the Microsoft Dynamics Ecosystem. Till next time!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2011...nch-event.html