Microsoft just released the 2020 release wave 1 plans
for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. On this episode we talk with Microsoft MVP Malin Donoso Martnes for her perspective on updates coming to the D365 Human Resources (formerly Talent) and Marketing apps.
Malin has worked in the Dynamics CRM and D365 Customer Engagement space for several years, first on the customer side and now as a consultant based in Oslo. We discuss the new features of Human Resources, how to position the application alongside Dynamics 365 F&O and Project Service Automation, the role of Power Automate, and more.
You can follow Malin on Twitter
, and on her blog
- 2:00 - First impressions of the Dynamics 365 HR plans for 2020 wave 1 and why country-specific requirements are so important.
- 4:30 - The partner opportunity around Dynamics 365 HR
- 6:45 - Managing entities in the CDS, and how the HR app's architecture has evolved
- 9:30 - D365HR compared to the HR module of Dynamics 365 F&O
- 14:00 - Outlook on Dynamics 365 Marketing in the new release wave
- 17:00 - Deciphering Microsoft's language on upcoming marketing features
- 20:30 - More on Malin's professional background
- 23:30 - On getting back up to speed with Dynamics 365 after an extended leave
- 27:00 - How Malin creates her blog posts, with help from reader questions
- 28:00 - Upcoming events and plans