Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 30.03.2011, 01:14   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamics-ax: Kees Hertogh: The Benefits of a Model Driven Layered Architecture
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2011...el-driven.html
==============

Yesterday evening, Kees Hertogh, who I have interviewed several times on this blog, did a post of his own in his continued series about Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. A direct link to the latest post can be found here.: The Benefits of a Model Driven Layered Architecture

From the post.:
"In this post I would like to spend a bit more time on the customer benefits of our Model Driven Layered Architecture (MDLA) which got introduced in the previous post. Although this architecture at first sight might seem beneficial for developers, there are some clear customer benefits to this architecture."

Kees goes on to cover three main points in his post.:
  • Acceleration of application development
  • Higher quality solutions that meets customer unique needs
  • Simplify the application lifecycle

This is a very nice article, and fits really well with all the AX 2012 post's I have done myself.:
I am set to interview Kees again this year while at Convergence, and all of this is building up to a lot of coverage of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 while at Convergence. As I mentioned earlier I also have my next article in the series I am doing for MSDynamicsWorld.com coming out soon for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Development.

That's all for now, a big thanks to Kees and the rest of the Microsoft team that are putting together great information so we can continue our path of learning all the great things that will come with the release of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2011...el-driven.html