Старый 15.08.2008, 11:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
msdynamicsax: Make the role centers work with Reporting Services
Источник: http://msdynamicsax.wordpress.com/20...ting-services/
==============

Hi again all,

I have to admit that I’ve been pulling a lot of my hair off my head lately, trying to setup Dynamics Ax 2009 in a demo-environment. I have however been able to figure out a couple of things you all might find interresting.

My demo-environment is located on a single physical server with Microsoft Virtual Server 2003. The physical server is set up as a domain-controller for my demo-domain. The Virtual Server hosts a SQL server (that also runs SSAS and SSIS), an Ax Server and a SharePoint server.

The problems started when I wanted to install Reporting Services and the reporting extensions on the SQL server. All of the prerequisites was installed and I was able to deploy the reports. I was also able to run the reports without any problem using the report manager. However, I was unable to run the reports inside the Enterprise Portal running on the SharePoint-server. It boiled down to a security issue on the ReportServer and I found out that I wasn’t able to browse the ReportServer from the SharePoint server. It was set up with integrated security and I even tried to give full access to the SQLReporting user groups.

I had a feeling that this problem was caused by Kerberos/NTLM issues mentioned in this kb-article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215383 so I changed the reporting-website to use Negotible,NTLM. Unfortunatly, that didn’t do the trick either

My next step was to try to set up a separate virtual server only for Reporting Services, but that didn’t help either. Still the exact same problems.

So the last thing I wanted to try before I threw in the towel, was to install Reporting Services on the SharePoint server….and voila.

It now works like a charm and I’m a happy camper… one with almost no hair left on the head, but still

Anyway, if any of you have any comments on this, or if you have experienced problems setting up Reporting Services and Role Center for Ax 2009, please leave a comment here.

Источник: http://msdynamicsax.wordpress.com/20...ting-services/