AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 06.05.2020, 22:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
goshoom: ‘is’ and ‘as’ operators with .NET types
Источник: http://dev.goshoom.net/en/2020/05/is...h-net-objects/
==============

I recently ran into an unfortunate limitation of .NET Interop from X++ (in D365FO).
I wanted to check if an X++ object is of a given type, nevertheless the type used for the variable declaration was a .NET interface. Here is an example:

using Microsoft.Dynamics.ApplicationSuite.FinancialManagement.Currency.Framework; void demo(IExchangeRateProvider _provider){ if (_provider is ExchangeRateProviderCBOE) {}}

Exchange rate providers are X++ classing implementing IExchangeRateProvider interface and I wanted to check if the object I received was a particular provider (namely ExchangeRateProviderCBOE class or its child). Unfortunately this ended up with a compilation error:
The operand on the left side of the ‘is’ or ‘as’ operator must be a table, class, or form.

As I tested, neither managed interfaces nor managed classes (such as System.Object) can be used on the left side of ‘is’ and ‘as’ operators.

I solved the problem by using Type.IsAssignableFrom() method. Simply using the ‘is’ operator would be nicer, but this does the job too.

void demo(IExchangeRateProvider _provider){ System.Object providerObj = _provider; if (providerObj.GetType().IsAssignableFrom(new ExchangeRateProviderCBOE().GetType())) {}}

Note that the problem is only with the left side of the operators, e.g. when you want to check whether a managed type is this or that. Using the ‘is’ operator to check if an instance of an X++ class implements a managed interface works without problems.

Object obj = new ExchangeRateProviderCBOE();if (obj is IExchangeRateProvider) {}

Источник: http://dev.goshoom.net/en/2020/05/is...h-net-objects/
Старый 12.05.2020, 09:03   #2  
belugin
Участник
Сотрудники Microsoft Dynamics
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,622 / 2925 (107) +++++++++
Записей в блоге: 5
Мы пользуемся AnyType и сделали себе класс ERCast чтобы обходить это:

X++:
AnyType x;
if (x is System.IServiceProvider)
XppClass x
if (ERCast::asAny(x) is IDisposable)
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: trud (1), Logger (1), Stitch_MS (2).
Теги
as keyword, is keyword

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра