AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 14.11.2017, 23:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,448 / 846 (79) +++++++
stoneridgesoftware: Management Reporter – Reporting Amounts by Each Day of the Month for an Accounting Period
Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/manag...unting-period/
==============

I had a report request in Management Reporter, to show revenue by each day of the month at the row level. I had to think about how to design it, so I could make this automatically pick up the correct days of the accounting period without going into the row or column definition and changing the dates every month.

Below is how I designed the report to deliver the customer’s request without modifying the report each month.

Column Definition: I created this for one week, but can easily expand it to a full month.

Key things to point out

• Column Type – ‘FD’
  • Periods Covered – Periodic
  • Start Date (here you are telling MR which day of the month you want in the column to start with, do not put an actual date in there)
  • End Date (here you are telling MR which day of the month you want in the column to end on, put the same number as the Start Date)
  • Header 2 – I added an Auto Text of ‘StartDate’ to make sure I had the correct days in the columns
    * Change the Print Control to ‘NP’ (Don’t print this column) after you have verified your numbers

Row Definition: Because the customer did not want the Revenue going across in columns, I had to use the ‘CAL’ (calculation) Format Code to get the amounts to show in each row.

• I first had to add my Revenue accounts in Link to Financial Dimensions (J) that I wanted the information based off of
  • I populated Column Restriction only because I wanted to see the numbers in the day columns for verifying the amounts to each day
  • I manually added the Description (B) to what the customer wanted
  • Select ‘Cal’ in the Format Code (C) column for each day
  • In the Related Formulas/Rows/Units (D) add the relationship to the Column Definition that belongs in each row. Formula – B=C.130
    • B – is the B column in the Column Definition where you want the amount to populate in, for the row you are on
    • C.130 – C is the column in the Column Definition you want to pull in |130 – is the Row Code in the Row Definition that defines the Revenue
  • As you see below, each row has a different column defined in the formula (e.g.C.130, D.130, E.130, etc…) to pull the correct day into that row
    * Change the Print Control to ‘NP’ (Non-Printing) after you have verified your numbers

Report view to verify amounts: Before changing Print Control to ‘NP’

Report view of Customer’s request: After changing Print Control to ‘NP’

Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/manag...unting-period/