AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 07.11.2017, 19:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,448 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamicsnavax: Analyse SQL performance issues using SQL Query Store for D365FO
Источник: http://dynamicsnavax.blogspot.com/20...ues-using.html
==============

Someone at work showed me this. With the production environment the Query Store is enabled. So when you bring it back to a sandbox environment. All that information comes with it.

If you connect to the database via SQL management studio. Then navigate to the Query Store. There is a lot of great in depth information you could get. I have a customer that has gone live for 3 months and I wanted to see if there were any improvements we could do. Such as missing indexes we could add to our product.

I won’t dive in too deep as there are some great resources online on how to utilise Query Store.

I should mention a lot of this information shows up summerised on LCS. So that should be your starting point but I am really glad this is available.

Источник: http://dynamicsnavax.blogspot.com/20...ues-using.html