Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 17.02.2010, 15:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Kashperuk Ivan: UtcDateTime in Dynamics AX 2009
Источник: http://kashperuk.blogspot.com/2010/0...s-ax-2009.html
==============

In Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft introduced a new data type, UtcDateTime, that is going to eventually replace the 2 existing types, Date and Time, which are still present in the application right now.
Obviously, the introduction of this new type requires a tutorial on how it can be used on forms, how you can filter on fields of this type, as well as what functions are available out of the box for it.
So I have made such a tutorial, and I hope it will be useful for developers upgrading to AX 2009.

Download the xpo for the tutorial from my SkyDrive

The tutorial consists of a single form, containing the following elements:
  • a grid, displaying data from CustTable
  • 4 buttons for various filtering actions
  • 3 controls that allow specifying the filtering conditions for the data
. In the form, you can see how UtcDateTime based controls are displayed both in a regular group and in a grid.

Below is an explanation of the implemented functionality, in form of a Question/Answer section:
<ol>Q: Can I filter on the new UtcDateTime type, specifying the Date part only?
A: Yes. You simply have to specify only the date part when applying the filter, like below. Note, that this also works fine when filtering directly from the UI (Ctrl+F).
qbdsCustTable.addRange(fieldNum(CustTable, CreatedDateTime)).value(queryValue(DateFilter.dateValue()));What is interesting is how the kernel processes this range. In the below infolog, you can see that when viewing the query, it displays a "==" condition on a specific dateTime value.
But in reality, as you can see from the SQL trace, a range <em>">= &&