AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.04.2008, 07:06   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
msdynamicsax: Enterprise Portal development in DAX 2009
Источник: http://msdynamicsax.wordpress.com/20...t-in-dax-2009/
==============

I remember back in the days when Axapta 2.0 was released when Preben Damgaard showed the participants of a Damgaard partner conference in Copenhagen how to write code that enables a webpage show always updated data directly from Axapta through the use of COM+. It looked great back then when he even showed the webpage on a cellphone.
Since then, a lot of things have happened with what we now call Enterprise Portal. Most of it has been good, but I must admit that a lot of the development of the EP looks like crap. What I’m trying to say here is that the MS developers has not focused on doing things the right way from the beginning, but has been more focused on making it work. I do know how it feels to be on a deadline to get things done and I also know that sometimes the timeframe doesn’t allow for the best solutions to evolve, but I do believe that MS should have taken a couple of steps back before proceeding with the EP.
So, what is wrong with EP in Ax 2009…?  Well, first of all, if you run the code profiler when displaying a webpage consisting of a couple of webparts, you will see that some methods (at least in the product catalouge) takes too much time to execute, that they hold up way too much memory (that occationally is not released). This was the exact same problem in DAX 4.0 and no improvmenst seems to have happened in DAX 2009.
And the good things about EP in DAX 2009? Let’s start off with the fact that it is Ajax-enabled. This means that you easilly can add webparts that are self-updating only (adding a button will only refresh the webpart instead of the whole webpage). Ajax-forms also have more windows-app functionallity like right-clicking, using up and down buttons to go up and down between records.

Most or all lookup buttons in the EP are also changed to be Ajax-enabled. This means that the webpage does not have to refresh in order for other elements in the webpage to know what the selected value from the lookup button is.

That’s all for now. I need to get some sleep too you know. Make sure to check back for more about EP in this article soon.

Источник: http://msdynamicsax.wordpress.com/20...t-in-dax-2009/