AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 03.07.2009, 07:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamic-ax.co.uk: Dynamics AX : Send Alerts (email) to Multiple Users – Mohammed Rasheed
Источник: http://dynamic-ax.spaces.live.com/Bl...4DE3!418.entry
==============

Alerts are one of the key features that Dynamics AX has to offer.. they are easy to setup, administer and maintain (especially with the new batch framework in Dynamics AX 2009).
However, the fact that an alert can only be setup to ‘alert’ (or inform) 2 users (the user setting up the alert and the user assigned in the ‘Alert who’ section) is quite restrictive.. as in a fast moving business (retail for example) it’s essential that multiple users are kept updated with crucial business activity. Users like information to be pushed to them, no one like hunting around the system to find out what changed and who made the change, etc etc..
I wrote a project which will enable Dynamics ax users to configure alerts that can be distributed to multiple users at the same time.

So, as you can see from the above pic, I added a new button to the Alert setup form, which lets you select the list of users that need to alerted when the event occurs

The person configuring the alert will simply have the select the other users that need to be alerted.
Note: its worth pointing out that this new functionality (and also base Dynamics AX alerts) use the email address that is configured in the user options (Tools > Options).
The following are the list of objects that were created/modified in this project.

Development Environment:
Kernel : 5.0.593.0
Appl: 5.0.593.0
Click here to download the project. Note: I would like to point out that this is totally untested code, and there are no warranties or guarantees that I or my company provide on the usage of this code... this code was written to show one of the many ways in which Dynamics AX functionality can be extended and was not meant to be used in a production environment Have a great day! - Mohammed Rasheed www.dynamic-ax.co.uk   Technorati Tags: Dynamics AX,Alerts in Dynamics AX

Источник: http://dynamic-ax.spaces.live.com/Bl...4DE3!418.entry