AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 17.09.2008, 20:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: In the spot light: Dianne Siebold's WebLog
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2008...ds-weblog.html
==============
I wanted to kick off a new type of post, 'In the spot light'. Where I take different blogs, sites, resources, books, solutions, etc. and highlight that given source.

I have done this in the past, but never under a single type of approach. To kick this off, I wanted ti highlight a blog I have never highlighted before. That is the blog or weblog as she still calls it of Dianne Siebold.

This weblog, has a great amount of information and resources on it. She does a good job of covering some interesting topics, and some of her heaviest area's of coverage is AIF, or Application Integration Framework. This came out in DAX 4.0, and has gotten a much needed face lift and tummy tuck in DAX 2009.

You can reach her blog here: Dianne Siebold's WebLog I highly recommend added this as a resource you check on and read.

Thanks Dianne for taking the time to put your weblog together and for your great contributions to the community! Check back soon!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2008...ds-weblog.html