stoneridgesoftware: Set Up Your Relevance Search
Dynamics 365 Relevance Search is a tool you want to be using. If you haven’t already made the transition, now is the time. Formerly, people remember using the “wildcard” search within the traditional Categorized Search (inserting an asterisk before every search they made to widen the search parameters). Not only does Relevance Search remove that need, it also displays results in a more flexible way to users.
Setting Up Relevance Search
First, Relevance Search needs to be enabled from a Global Settings level for all Users:
Once Relevance Search is enabled, an individual User can set their individual search settings to Default to Relevance Search. Here they can select whether they want to see Categorized Search or Relevance Search. They can also determine which fields they want to see as a part of the Search (so long as those fields are available within the Quick Find View).
1. Click on the Gear Icon in the Navigation bar.
2. Click on Personalization Settings.
3. On the General tab, scroll down to Select the default search experience.
4. To adjust the Facets and Filters for each entity, click on Configure.
5. In the Select Entity dropdown, choose the Entity you would like to adjust, and Add or Remove fields, as well as choose the order in which the display by using the Move Up an Move Down functionality.
6. If a certain field is not available, it can be added to the Default Solution to the Quick Find View for that entity.
7. Once the Selected Fields match the Order in which you care to see, click OK.
8. Click OK once more to finalize your Personal Options.
Using Relevance Search
Relevance Search is accessed from the familiar location in the command bar, and can be toggled between Categorized and Relevance as needed.
You can use a “+” as an “and” function within your search, and a “|” as an “or” function within your search. Results will display in italicized text within each record type.
Users can sort record type by clicking on the Record Type in the left hand navigation area.
Users can also search for exact values with parentheses, just as they would expect to in any other web-based application. There is also a box in which they can search within all related Notes & Activities.
Overall, the look and feel of the new searching feels much more streamlined, and eliminates the bulky columns in the Categorized Search.
Расскажите о новых и интересных блогах по Microsoft Dynamics, напишите личное сообщение администратору.
|stoneridgesoftware: PrecisionForms for Document Management in Dynamics AX||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||14.09.2017 19:11|
|stoneridgesoftware: Part I: Configuring the Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Entity Store||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||27.04.2017 12:11|
|stoneridgesoftware: Relevance Search Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM)||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||0||22.04.2017 02:26|
|Gareth Tucker: Global Search Add-on Alternatives for Microsoft CRM 2011||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||0||24.07.2012 14:11|
|fed: Net requirements update in MRP Module and Working Set of MRP||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||14||08.05.2012 13:09|
|Опции темы||Поиск в этой теме|