AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 01.02.2019, 08:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
waldo: Where to find the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (and NAV) Docker Images (updated)
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...images-updated
==============

Admitted – this is not a lot of new content since my last post – but there are updates since the last one. Also, I wanted to put all repos in a nice clear list.

Since my last post, I was contacted by Chris Blank that there actually was another “insider”-repo (for OnPrem images), and he also found a way to get a list of tags of what’s available on them. The latter, I put into a script, so now there are 3 scripts for getting to all tags on the different repos.

So, if you haven’t read my previous post, please do (because you’ll find some more information on where to find the proper Docker images, and what they are for), and here is a nice(r) overview of all current repos (with updates):

RepoShort descriptionList of tagsmcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onpremOnPrem Versionof Business CentralBusiness Central Only

This linkThis script

mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/sandboxSaaS Versionof Business CentralBusiness Central Only

This linkThis script

mcr.microsoft.com/dynamics-navOld(er) versions of NAVNo Business Central

Doesn’t work yet, but will moved here in the future.

previously ‘microsoft/dynamics-nav’

This linkThis script

bcinsider.azurecr.io/bcsandboxNext release of Business Central SaaSThis scriptbcinsider.azurecr.io/bcsandbox-masterNext major release of Business Central SaaSDaily build

This scriptbcinsider.azurecr.io/bconpremNext release of Business Central OnPremThis scriptbcinsider.azurecr.io/bconprem-masterNext major release of Business Central OnPremDaily build

This scriptmicrosoft/bcsandboxSaaS Version of Business CentralWill be discontinued (replaced by ‘mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/sandbox’)

This scriptmicrosoft/dynamics-navOld(er) versions of NAVNo Business Central

Will be discontinued (replaced by ‘mcr.microsoft.com/dynamics-nav’)

This script
Enjoy!

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...images-updated