AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.03.2018, 18:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
stoneridgesoftware: Purchase Requisition Cannot be Released After Approval in Dynamics AX
Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/purch...n-dynamics-ax/
==============

I recently had a support ticket open with Microsoft on behalf of a client. The issue reported was the purchase requisition cannot be released after approval in Dynamics AX. The problem and resolution are outlined as follows…
  1. From Procurement and sourcing > Common > Purchase requisitions > All purchase requisitions, Purchase requisition #1104990 is at an Approved status. Please note, there is no green checkmark to the left of the row.

2. From Procurement and sourcing > Common > Purchase requisitions > Release approved purchase requisitions, Purchase requisition #1104990 does not show up as an approved requisition that can be generated into a Purchase order.

3. To work around the issue, we go to the Financials Action pane, then click Reserve budget funds.

4. The green checkmark to the left will then be visible and the Reserve budget funds option is disabled. The requisition will also appear in the Release Approved Requisitions form.

During my investigation of the issue, I found that on records where the green check did not appear, the accounting status was set to Fully Distributed instead of Completed. The code was looking for any line on the requisition with a status of anything other than Completed or Finalized. If found, the check would not appear. Sounds like the approval workflow must have errored out or didn’t run for some reason, right? However, there was no sign of any problem with the workflow and no errors in any batch jobs at all.

I did find some information in a Community forum post suggesting that one resolution might be to check that the Empty Batch Group was set up and that the AOS had “Is Batch Server” checked. See System Administration > Setup > System > Server Configuration.

I will explain in a moment why this was a potential solution, as it did not make sense to me at the time. Regardless, I checked these settings and they were correct in my client’s environment.

I opened a ticket with Microsoft and eventually got to an Escalation Engineer who provided the solution.

His suggestion was: With Public Sector enabled, even if you are not using Budget Control, you must run the workflow processing jobs and the Empty Batch Group all on the same AOS.

It seems there is a mysterious process that runs behind the scenes (not a batch job you can see) to process the budget check. This process uses the Empty Batch Group. (This explains the suggested solution I found online regarding the server setup for the batch group). So, if the workflow jobs and the Empty Batch Group are on different AOS’s, the workflow process may finish before the budget check is done. When the workflow is finished before the budget check, then the check mark is not there.

Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/purch...n-dynamics-ax/