AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 11.12.2019, 21:14   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,448 / 846 (79) +++++++
mark_brummel: Business Central System App is Open Source! Contribute, don't be shy…
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...e-don-t-be-shy
==============

With the recent Wave II release of Business Central we also got the first wave of Open Source in our beloved NAV/BC product. This means that rather than making customization for one specific customer or ISV you can now have this pushed back into the product and stay there forever. Today I did my first Pull Request and I wanted to share how I did that. What did I need? With reports, especially documents that go out, translations are key. In the next release of our ForNAV extension...(read more)

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/mark_...e-don-t-be-shy