AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.10.2018, 18:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
sertandev: How to connect a Native Android Application to Dynamics 365 FO
Источник: http://devblog.sertanyaman.com/2018/...namics-365-fo/
==============

Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is built on open standards like OAuth 2.0, OData v4 and RESTful JSON Web service APIs, which makes it possible for us to integrate our business apps with many different platforms and environments. One of these possibilities is integration with the popular mobile development platform of Android.

Microsoft already has open source libraries and tools to integrate Android with Azure hosted services and in this example, we will see how to integrate Android mobile platform with Dynamics 254 for Finance and Operations.

The example project in D365FO

Our example project (exported from platform update 15) includes a simple D365FO web API service which sends customer visit registrations for a worker on certain set of dates. You simply enter the worker, customer and date of the visit in the “AndVisitSchedule” form and these new records are picked up by the web service. The export file for this D365 project is included in the root of my GitHub project, which I give a link below, named as “AndroidTest.axpp”.

The following D365FO service operation code is used to pick up new records for the Worker, and flags them as “Sent” so they are not sent again. To reset the “Sent” flags on the records, and send them again to the device, you can use the menu button on the “AndVisitSchedule” form called “Re-initialize”:

[AifCollectionTypeAttribute('return', Types::Class, classStr(AndVisitScheduleDataContract))]public List getNewTasks(HcmPersonnelNumberId _worker){List tasks = new List(Types::Class);AndVisitScheduleDataContract task;AndVisitScheduleEntity entity;AndVisitSchedule schedule;ttsbegin;while select entity where entity.Sent == NoYes::No && entity.PersonnelNumber == _worker{task = AndVisitScheduleDataContract::construct();task.parmLineNum(entity.LineNum);task.parmCustAccount(entity.CustAccount);task.parmWorker(entity.PersonnelNumber);task.parmVisitDateTime(entity.VisitDateTime);task.parmCustName(entity.CustName);task.parmWorkerName(entity.WorkerName);task.parmAddress(entity.Address);tasks.addEnd(task);update_recordset schedule setting Sent = NoYes::Yes where schedule.LineNum == entity.LineNum;}ttscommit;return tasks;}Android part of the project

The Android part of the project, exported from Android Studio 3.2, is available on the GitHub project folder for this example. In this blog post I will not get into the details of the Android programming part, but I will certainly mention the methods and libraries I used for integration with D365FO.

To be able to connect D365FO from Android, you first need to authorize your application in Azure Active Directory and get a valid authorization token from AAD token service. By providing this token in the HTTP request header of the RESTful D365FO webAPI service call (with a key of “Authorization” and token in the value with a prefix of “Bearer “), you can successfully get authorized and receive a response from this service. The Azure authentication process for D365FO, based on OpenAuth 2.0 is shown below :

Microsoft provides open source libraries for azure authentication on different platforms. For Java/Android there are two libraries provided :

ADAL:

https://github.com/AzureAD/azure-act...ry-for-android

This library is a special library for Android mobile platform and uses a graphical user interface to provide authorization for your application. Therefore, you have to pass a launching activity to the library to redirect the user to a predefined Azure AAD login page:

In our example this is the library we are going to use to connect to D365FO. This library is directly available in Android native repository and can be added to your Gradle depencies as :

compile("com.microsoft.aad:adal:1.15.+")ADAL4J:

https://github.com/AzureAD/azure-act...brary-for-java

This library is the one for legacy java and provides Azure AAD authorization possibility without the need for a login page or UI element. Therefore you can provide username and password directly on acquiring a token. This library is not available directly for Android but in Maven repository. I was not able to add this library myself from Maven to Android Studio because the library is compiled with another Java compiler than Android Studio one, so I do not know if it works together with Android at all.

Steps for Azure AD authorization

To be able to communicate with Azure services, applications must first be registered in Azure AD settings for your cloud subscription. For more information on how to register an application on AAD, you can check the following page from Microsoft :

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azu...d-azure-ad-app

Register your example application here as a native client application and make sure you grant full “Delegated Permissions” for “Microsoft Dynamics ERP” API here inside your application registration settings. Copy the application ID here and use it in your application’s settings screen for client ID.

Also fill in the URL of your Dynamics 365 FO launch page and the worker id (personnel number) you want to receive updates for.

Make sure your AAD login has necessary rights in D365 and has default company set to the company you want to test your app. Finally test if your D365 web api service is deployed and accessible by adding ‘/api/services/AndroidTests/AndVisitSchedule/getNewTasks’ at the end of your D365 URL and getting the JSON service definition.

Acquiring an authentication token from AAD

The method for acquiring an authentication token using ADAL library for Android is the one below. You first create an AuthenticationContext object, which tracks the complete authentication process, and then request a token using ‘aadContext.acquireToken’ method. This method will show you an Azure AD login screen if called for the first time and get an authorization token from the AAD server in an async manner.

You may notice that I do not do a silent authentication call before the interactive “acquireToken” call as suggested in the Github documentation of the library (and many of the sample code). I did so previously but realized that the “acquireToken” call below does a silent call itself when it is needed, and also keeps track of the token expiry and refresh tasks automatically. So I removed my manual calls for a silent authentication using “acquireTokenSilentAsync” from my final code :

private void getAccessToken(Activity activity) throws NullPointerException{ if(isConnected(activity)) { //Create context if (aadContext == null) { aadContext = new AuthenticationContext(activity.getApplicationContext(), AAD_END_POINT, false); } curToken = ""; try { aadContext.acquireToken(activity, axUrl, clientId, axUrl, PromptBehavior.Auto, authCallback); } catch (Exception exception) { Log.e("Azure AAD :", "Authorization failed!"); exception.printStackTrace(); onAuthorizationResult.onAuthorizationFail(); } } else { snackIt(activity, "Not connected to internet"); onAuthorizationResult.onAuthorizationFail(); }}Once you acquire your token using this code, you can use it in your REST call for the webapi service.

Calling the D365FO Web API Service and receiving data

In Android platform you have so many different open source libraries and tools for calling a REST api and getting JSON data from it. For this example I decided to use google’s “Volley”, but you are free to pick up any favourite library of yours. In any library you use, you need to include the token you acquired in your AAD authorization in the header of the HTTP request like shown below :

@Overridepublic Map getHeaders() { Map headers = new HashMap(); headers.put("Authorization", "Bearer " + aadHelper.getCurToken()); return headers;}Then you can do your call using POST and adding your parameters (method parameters of D365 service) as a single JSON object (not a JSON array!) :

VolleyJsonRequestExtension request = new VolleyJsonRequestExtension(Request.Method.POST, uriGetTasks.toString(), jsonObject,new Response.Listener() {...}You may notice that here I created an overload (in D365FO jargon, an ‘extension’) for the default Volley library for their request method. The reason is, in the time of writing, Volley has either JsonObject(parm)>JsonObject(return) or JsonArray(parm)>JsonArray(return) request methods and no JsonObject(parm)>JsonArray(return) method as used in D365FO Web API services.

After the service call is done and JSON response is received, it is automatically saved into the model class using Google’s Gson library and then to the SQLite database as permanent storage.

Showing the task on the map

If you click on the RecyclerView item in the main screen of the application, a map is shown with the pointer of the address received from D365FO. To show this map successfully in the demo app, you first need to get an API key from google and declare it in the “google_maps_api.xml” file of the project (under “res\values\”).

But be aware of something before you test your customer addresses with this Google maps geolocator; D365FO uses 3 digit ISO country codes whereas Google geocoder uses the two digit ISO ones, and for some countries, google refuses to decode three digit  country codes!. At the time of writing, there is no easy way to show 2 digit ISO codes instead of 3 digit ones in default D365FO addressing, but to overcome this problem, you can include full country names in your D365FO addressing setup, by checking the “Extract” option on address part for country codes.

Notifications?

And how to get notifications on notification bar of Android when there are new tasks available for our worker? This is not done on the Android side like the example here, but the other way around. For notifications, you need to utilize a trusted Android messaging service, such as “Firebase Cloud Messaging”. Then from D365FO, you need to create a batch job which periodically checks for new Tasks, and notifies the messaging service if there are new ones. Then you implement a Receiver on your Android project to receive that message and show notifications.

This process is not included in my example since it is not quite about D365FO integration but this is simply how it is done in Android platform.

Github link for the complete project :

https://github.com/sertanyaman/nativ...dynamics-365fo

Источник: http://devblog.sertanyaman.com/2018/...namics-365-fo/