Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 10.08.2017, 00:17   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
organicax: 1000th post
Источник: https://organicax.com/2017/08/09/1000th-post/
==============

Yesterday I marked a maybe not so small milestone for the blog in posting my 1000th post. I started this almost exactly 3 years ago to share some insights in how Dynamics AX works and functions are setup. At the time, AX2012 R3 had shipped earlier in the year and I had a lot of customers still implementing R1 and R2 and looking to see if R3 was for them. Based on customer questions I figured the broader community could probably benefit. I continued because I got some good feedback from the community that it was helping, so that spurs me on to keep going.

I wanted to use videos instead of writing up lost of words because it’s pretty hard to capture all the clicks and motions that you need to perform, to complete tasks. From the 1000 posts there are 962 videos. On any given month an average 18-21 days worth of videos are viewed. I figure if there is that much viewing going on then people are getting some benefit.

They Dynamics community is very broad and stretches the corners of the globe. If I look at my stats I have people viewing posts from 186 countries. Given there are 196 countries in the world I figure Dynamics is pretty broadly spread.

The product has evolved greatly over the past 3 years since I started this blog. R3 was the first officially supported release on Azure to deploy in VMs. Now to D365 Finance and Operations being a fully cloud solution and having rapid adoption of customer go-lives over the last 16months.

The product continues to change with the change of the market expectations and technology. Microsoft has evolved offerings with the branding of Dynamics 365 opening more options for customers to leverage both Sales and Operations and broader Microsoft technology to build solutions. Three years ago technologies like PowerApps, CDS, Logic Apps, Flow, Power BI were either in their infancy or were technologies just starting to be developed.

These technologies are released, in most cases had many updates and feature growth over the last few years. They are important tools to factor into your Dynamics and application landscape. While I’m leaving the name of the blog as OrganicAX I plan to cover more of how you can uses these technologies along with your Dynamics implementation to implement solutions.

Here is to the next 1000

Thanks!

Lachlan

Filed under: Microsoft Dynamics

Источник: https://organicax.com/2017/08/09/1000th-post/