AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.06.2017, 23:14   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
stoneridgesoftware: DIEF Issues: Discount Values Aren’t Importing Properly
Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/dief-...ting-properly/
==============

DIEF Issue:

When we were trying to import sales and purchase lines with a discount amount or percentage tied to the Data Import Export Framework (DIEF), the values weren’t importing. If you look at the stage to target mapping, it’s a direct mapping so you would think yourself “Boy – this should work, why isn’t it bringing in the value?”

DIEF Resolution:

In reviewing the situation, what I found out is that it’s the sequence in which things happen that’s the problem. You probably don’t pay much attention to the “Sequence” in the “Map staging to target” form, but this is ultimately what was causing the issue.

There is a function called generateDefaultSalesLineData() which has the sequence value of 3. Basically, the fields we are focused on are:
  1. LineDisc
  2. LinePercent
Both these fields had a Sequence number of zero. This means they are brought in prior to the generateDefaultSalesLineData method is run. Since this is the sequence of events, it throws the values out of whack so all we to do is update LineDisc and LinePercent Sequence values to something greater than 3. I updated LineDisc and LinePercent to 4 as seen in the screenshot below and when I imported, the discount amounts started to show up for Sales Lines. I did the same thing for PurchLines as well, just on the appropriate entity.

NOTE: In later versions of AX 2012, this has been fixed. I believe the sequence number is 12.

Источник: https://stoneridgesoftware.com/dief-...ting-properly/