AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 03.03.2012, 01:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dave Froslie: TFS Express – now a reality!
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dave_froslie...a-reality.aspx
==============

Almost three years ago, I wrote a blog post about the possibility of a TFS Express version in future releases.  The post provided a link to Microsoft Connect Feedback Item 430891 where customers could vote on the need for an express version.

I have good news for you today.  Brian Harry recently posted that a TFS Express version is coming soon!  The version includes core developer features and it is FREE for individuals and teams of up to 5 users. 

This is a great opportunity for small Microsoft Dynamics AX partners and ISVs to get started using all the benefits of TFS.  I’ve installed TFS multiple times on local servers and it’s very easy to get up and running.  And the benefits of having source code control, work item tracking, requirements support, bug tracking, etc are very significant for the efficiency and quality of your development efforts. 

You’re going to have to wait a little bit as this is only available in VS 11 which just went out for Beta this week.  Watch for more updates on Brian’s blog regarding the availability of TFS Express.

Thanks to former Microsoft MVP and current Microsoft Evangelist Doug Holland for both initiating this Connect item and reminding me of it today :). 

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dave_froslie...a-reality.aspx