All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 03.05.2011, 18:52   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Normally, I would never write two posts about the same topic .. at least not this close after each other .. but Directions is really just around the corner, and there are a few things that were updated and worth mentioning.

Microsoft@DirectionsEMEA

Microsoft really takes this opportunity to promote their product .. in some unofficial channels, I even heard they find Directions (US and EMEA) one of the (if not the) most important conventions for NAV. And they really prooved that by creating some small "things" on the Directions Website: Microsoft@Directions EMEA. They even created a video for the convention, called "Genie in a laptop". A must-see! And what I also love is the "NAV Nostalgia quiz". How much is your score? I only made one mistake :-)?

Speed Dating

Furthermore, Eva Sachse is putting her shoulders under a new initiative: Speed Dating in Berlin. A chance for ISV partners to promote their solutions, and for VARs to find solutions more efficiently. A very nice initiative. I'm curious what the "results" or impact is going to be for our (hopefully-soon-to-be-released) ReVision-tool. You can find more on:
Rescheduled session: Web Services (TECH 12)

I'm finishing up my session about Web Services .. I'm quite happy with it, in fact. New content, new (cool) demo's, ... . And today, I got the message the the session has moved to another timeframe (thanks for this, guys). So, if you're interested, write this down: TECH12 is now assigned to room "Lyon" – May 12, 2011 – 16h-17h

That's about it. Check out the web site, and if you haven't registered yet, do it now!

Читать дальше