AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Рынок > Рынок труда Microsoft Dynamics
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 11.01.2012, 15:55   #1  
Ramona
Участник

34 / 10 (1) +
Разработчик SharePoint / Санкт-Петербург / 80 000 руб
My client is a world famous food and beverage manufacturer. Today my client takes one of the leading places in the Russian food and beverage market, employing around 5,000 people.

They are regularly looking for people of the highest possible standard to join their IT department and take technology forward.

Currently they are looking for SharePoint Developer in Saint Petersburg.

What skills and experience you will need?

It is not merely technical knowledge you will need in this division of my client's business. You will be expected to get grips with the commercial realities the company faces, enabling you to design, develop, implement and support various IT systems that are vital in a competitive international market.

For this Sharepoint Developer role you will need the following technical skills:

*SharePoint 2007 & 2010 development
*SharePoint 2007 & 2010 administration
*.NET (version 3.5 and beyond)
*C#
*Visual Studio 2008/2010
*SQL 2005/2008

As well as the necessary technical skills, you will possess the international or/and group and regional experience to enhance my client's operations.

My client offers their employees all the benefits and rewards their talent and hard work deserves. You can expect a competitive salary and the benefits that only a market leading company can offer.

Once on board you can expect personal training, development and career progression to reflect your contribution to the business and be aligned with what you require to do your job and to achieve your career ambitions.

My client's Management Development group is focused on international career planning and enabling their people to successfully take up positions abroad.

Your potential is important to my client, so they will develop it to ensure you can fulfil the right positions for both yourself and the organisation.

To discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail send your CV to r.namsone@nigelfrank.com