AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.06.2012, 11:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
emeadaxsupport: AX 2012 reports fail to deploy on a server hosting multiple SQL Server Reporting Server instances
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/axsupport/ar...instances.aspx
==============

Recently we have had several issues reported where you are at the initial phase of setting up all the AX servers and related software needed for development testing and production usage. Once such scenario is setting up a Report Server with multiple Report Server instances as it is now possible to use that in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. However after just having installed all the required SSRS instances, if they are not all fully configured then it may lead to an issue. I have tried to describe the issue with the following scenario, I hope it helps:

Scenario:

In my example, on my test system running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 , I have multiple Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Server (SSRS) Instances and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 AOS instances

- I have 3 SSRS instances called MSSQLSERVER, POWERPIVOT and AX and they were installed in this order.

- I have deployed the AX 2012 Reporting Extensions to the SSRS instance called AX

- The AX SSRS instance is configured as per documentation, and I have a Report Server configured in AX connecting to this Report instance

- I am deploying reports from the SSRS server itself, and my AX client configuration is configured to connect to the correct AOS instance

- Both the MSSQLSERVER and AX SSRS Instances have been fully configured using the Reporting Services Configuration Manager, and they have valid Web Service and Report Manager URLs.

- The SSRS Instance called POWERPIVOT has NOT been configured as yet

- This issue also occurs where multiple Reporting instances has been successfully configured as per TechNet article: Install multiple instances of Reporting Services on the same computer

Issue:

If I run the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Management Shell on the Report Server and then run the following cmdlet to publish any report, in this example I ran:

Publish-AXReport -ReportName CustTransList

I get the following error as highlighted:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deploying reports and related artifacts.

AOSName : 01@AX2012-A
ConfigurationId : Instance1
Description :
Default : True
ReportServerFolder : DynamicsAX
ReportServerName : AX2012-A
ReportServerInstanceName : AX
ReportServerManagerUrl : http://ax2012-a:81/Reports_AX
ReportServerWebServiceUrl : http://ax2012-a:81/ReportServer_AX

Publish-AXReport : Make sure that SQL Server Reporting Services is configured c
orrectly. Verify the Web Service URL and Report Manager URL configuration in th
e SQL Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
At line:1 char:17
<span style="color: #ff0000;">+ Publish-AXReport