Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.07.2011, 01:48   #1  
ideveloper
Участник

34 / 11 (1) +
How to overwrite a display value of the edit field
Hi all.

I have the following problem:

I have 2 data tables which represent the relation between the customers and the bonus codes.

Table A
BonusCode | recId

Table B
AccountNum | ArticleNum | TableARecId (as key)

Now I am trying to create a form containing the grid with the AccountNum, ArticleNum and the BonusCode. The BonusCode field should have a lookup function to the data in the Table A. When I get the value of the BonusCode with the display method I must create my own lookup method from zero to have the possibility to choose the data.

Could I instead include the TableARecId in the grid as the edit field and overwrite the show method to show the value of the bonus code???
Старый 26.07.2011, 07:54   #2  
TasmanianDevil
Мрачный тип
Злыдни

885 / 389 (14) ++++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от ideveloper Посмотреть сообщение
Could I instead include the TableARecId in the grid as the edit field and overwrite the show method to show the value of the bonus code???
For what ?
You may use edit-method on TableB datasource for displaying and editing BonusCode on the grid.
X++:
edit <BonusCodeType> BonusCodeValue(boolean set, TableB record, str Id)
{
    if(set)
        record.TableARecId = str2int64(id);

return (select BonusCode from TableA where TableA.RecId == record.TableARecId).BonusCode;     
}
Override lookup() method on the control (usig SysTableLookup class or control method performTypeLookup() ), placed on the grid and assigned to edit method - he will be used as source of Id value in edit method. One value - one control. Something else is unnatural