AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 21.10.2017, 21:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
daxmusings: Cross-Post: Pointing Build Definitions To Specific VMs (agents)
Источник: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Dynam...finitions.html
==============

Dear readership,

Having a personal blog but also having opportunities to write on official blogs and documentation has its pros and cons. As I now have ownership of the AX Dev ALM blog on MSDN I will have the challenge of deciding when to post where regarding ALM related topics. I realize many people read this blog for some of the ALM related topics, so I figured I would cross-post here. I encourage you to follow the AxDevALM blog directly as it's not my intention to keep cross-posting everything. Perhaps some PSA stuff on the official blog and in-depth or example stuff here, we'll see.

For now, here's the link: Pointing Build Definitions To Specific VMs (agents).

And yes, I realize we're missing a lot of documentation on docs.microsoft.com regarding the build process. Posting there is a much lengthier and more stringent process, and blogging is just an easy, quick way to put something out there. The ALM blog is quick and painless, but it's official. Here, I can say (almost) anything I want :-)

I am working on other blog posts (on both blogs) so keep an eye out for those!

Источник: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Dynam...finitions.html