AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 30.12.2016, 11:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
palleagermark: Monthly curated list of AX development news from the community - 2016 12
Источник: http://www.agermark.com/2016/12/mont...velopment.html
==============

Here is the shortlist of what I think is the most important developer community news from this month.

X++, the catch
Create a new language in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
How to solve AX Data Refresh with Powershell?
Find assembly for a given type – in AX 7
Testing AX7 OData services with Fiddler
ssms-visualstudio-addin
Extensible control – HTML/JavaScript
Extensible control – X++ classes
How To: Extending report menu items

This is a list I try to keep as short as possible, making it manageable for most people to look through the articles on the list. If your article is not on the list, I may have overlooked it (hope not) or it fell for the prioritization of making this list short. I have a lot more ongoing links on my Twitter profile and my Flipboard magazine.

Источник: http://www.agermark.com/2016/12/mont...velopment.html