AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.07.2010, 14:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
workflowax: Workflow Installation and Configuration Document
Источник: http://workflowax.wordpress.com/2010...tion-document/
==============

The last couple of weeks, I have been receiving a number of useful links and resources related to Workflow in Dynamics AX 2009. This week I was pointed to two excellent resources on workflow, from a the “AXFactor” blog by Sumit Loya.

The first document deals with all the Installation and Configuration requirements for the workflow infrastructure in Dynamics AX 2009. It is very thorough and deals with, amongst other things, required user accounts and permissions, all the security issues that you will come across in both IIS and Dynamics, prerequisites for installation, installing the website, configuring batch inside AX and managing running Workflows. It is a definite must ready and handy reference book. After reading this document I felt like removing my post on Installation and Configuration, as Sumit is much more comprehensive and helpful. Thank-you for this excellent resource!!

View Original blog post at the AXSumit here
Download from Axaptapedia here

Источник: http://workflowax.wordpress.com/2010...tion-document/