All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.02.2019, 02:51   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
sinedax: 8.1.3 Platform Update 23 Installation Issue - Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations LBD
Источник: http://sinedax.blogspot.com/2019/02/...tallation.html
==============

Hi all,

in the last days I tried to install the 8.1.3 Platform Update 23 version on my F&O LBD Environment but I raised some error.

Really thank you to Mohamed Zaki and Renaud Paquay for helping me to address the resolution.

AOS Application Error:
Application: AXBootstrapper.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The application requested process termination through System.Environment.FailFast(string message).
Message: RunAsync failed due to an unhandled exception causing the host process to crash: System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Exception calling "GetTypes" with "0" argument(s): "Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information." ---> System.Management.Automation.MethodInvocationException: Exception calling "GetTypes" with "0" argument(s): "Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information." ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)

Reason:
AxBootStrapper is trying to load the netstandard.dll assembly from the GAC.

Resolution:
You need to install the netstandard.dll to your GAC on all AOSs.
For each AOS, go through C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1\ and run the following CMD command:

gacutil.exe -i "

You can find the DLL to the Agent path \\....WP\EnvName\StandaloneSetup-xxxxxxx\Apps\AOS\AXServiceApp\AXSF\Code\bin\

I guess the hotfix coming soon!

Till soon!

Источник: http://sinedax.blogspot.com/2019/02/...tallation.html