AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 28.09.2010, 01:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
dynamics-ax: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2011 Technical Conference, session details released!
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2010...technical.html
==============

Recently I did an interview with Microsoft's, Lachlan Cash. (Interview Here)

Well today the Dynamics AX team, including Lachlan himself, has released the details of what all sessions will be going on at the upomcing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2011 Technical Conference.

You can see his write up here.: Session content for the Technical Conference 2011

You can also get directly to the list of sessions here.: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2011 Technical Coference - Session List

This is great news, and I am excited about this Technical Conference. Never before has Microsoft had a sort of PDC event, specifically for Dynamics AX. I think the move shows the amount of Technical changes that will exists with Dynamics AX '6' is released.

Lachlan talked about a few in the interview. With that said, I wanted to list a few sessions I will most likely be attending. This is not a complete list, but a list to start with.:
  • A Domain Modeling Approach to Defining System Functionality and Interactions in AX - In AX6, Dynamics AX engineering teams have begun using Domain Modeling to define the key business entities within the ERP space and the interactions between those entities. This presentation will explain how we are leveraging that modeling to guide our functional coverage planning in test as well how we are using this information to facilitate communication about the functional areas and the interactions between business entities.

This presentation will provide an overview of the process we have used to collect this information and an overview of the increases in efficiency and completeness that we have seen in our test planning activities. Finally, we will demonstrate how this process can be leveraged by partners to analyze the possible scope of effort required to integrate custom solutions into the standard product.
  • SQL-based Model Store - In Microsoft Dynamics AX the AOD files are replaced with a SQL database. Come and hear about the challenges, the solution and the new opportunities. You will learn the model store schema, and how to write SQL queries against model artifacts.
  • Services and Application Integration Framework Enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics AX - We will provide an overview of the Evolution of Services as a first-class programming model to the Microsoft Dynamics AX system including developer oriented features that make it easy to develop services from X++ business logic and consume externally hosted services.

Also covered in the session will be an overview of all B2B and A2A integration specific features and the simplified configuration and management of AIF artifacts.

These are just a few that I want to highlight. Looking at the list, I am excited about a lot of sessions actually. There is going to be a lot covered, and I think is most valuable for any customer of partner in the AX ecosystem to attend this.

I recommend taking the time to review the list of sessions, and start planning what you want to attend. This is just not for Technical based consultants either. Functional consultants can really benefit as well.

That's all for now, but check back soon as more to come as we approach AXUG summit, the Decisions Fall 2010 VC, More interviews, examples, and topics!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2010...technical.html