Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 07.11.2017, 19:11   #1  
Blog bot
20,126 / 695 (64) +++++++
dynamicsnavax: Analyse SQL performance issues using SQL Query Store for D365FO

Someone at work showed me this. With the production environment the Query Store is enabled. So when you bring it back to a sandbox environment. All that information comes with it.

If you connect to the database via SQL management studio. Then navigate to the Query Store. There is a lot of great in depth information you could get. I have a customer that has gone live for 3 months and I wanted to see if there were any improvements we could do. Such as missing indexes we could add to our product.

I won’t dive in too deep as there are some great resources online on how to utilise Query Store.

I should mention a lot of this information shows up summerised on LCS. So that should be your starting point but I am really glad this is available.

Расскажите о новых и интересных блогах по Microsoft Dynamics, напишите личное сообщение администратору.