AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics NAV > NAV: Blogs
All
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 18.09.2017, 20:13   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
waldo: Directions 2017- Key Note 2 – New Client Rendering & Release date information
Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...te-information
==============

I’m going to be short on this one – basically because I have missed quite some from the second keynote. Two things I would like to quickly share.

Release date information

Look at this slide:

So, I take from this there is NO release this end-of-year, only a preview we can play and prepare with. The General Availability of Dynamics 365 “Tenerife” is going to be Spring 2018!

New Client Rendering

During the session, there were also some screenshots of what Microsoft is working on: a complete refreshed rendering of the Web Client / Tabled Client (both? Not sure ..). And you don’t have to do anything for it, your pages and all you did, will be rendered completely different, in a new, refreshed way. Here is a small preview (in slides) on how it is going to look like, under the name “Dynamics 365 “Tenerife” UX“:

This is a Role Center:

Somwhat scrolled down

Notice that – although you scrolled down, the navigation is still on top of the page.

A list page:

And a Card page:

You might ask – where are the factboxes – well, there was a way of visualizing those as well – but I was not quick enough to get a picture of that ;-).

That’s it – thought I’d share it!

Источник: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/waldo...te-information