emeadaxsupport: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Retail Statement Posting Error: Account number for transaction type Ledger journal does not exist
When posting a statement in Dynamics AX for Retail Headquarters, if accounts are not setup properly the following are a couple errors that can occur:
Account number for transaction type Customer balance does not exist.
Problem with posting to account nu8mber with name .
Account number for transaction type Ledger journal does not exist.
Problem with posting to account number with name .
Below are some places to validate that the proper accounts exist and are valid:
Verify all accounts are valid and allowed for posting in the account structure
a. General Ledger>>Setup>>Ledger – Note chart of accounts
b. Right click on Chart of accounts >> View Details – Note Account structures.
c. Click on the Account structure and select 'Configure account structure' button or
General Ledger>>Setup>>Chart of accounts>>Configure account structures -
verify that the account selected from the validation below exists in the account structure.
1. Retail>>Retail channels>>Retail stores and select and edit your store.
a. Verify the Default customer is valid.
b. Statement/Closing fast tab – verify Rounding account is selected and valid.
c. Setup tab – Setup>>Payment methods>>Posting tab –
verify Account type and if Ledger account, the valid account is selected.
Verify Difference accounts, Bank transactions and Save transaction accounts.
2. Retail>>Setup>>Parameters>>Retail Parameters>>Posting tab – Periodic discounts.
a. If Standard, the account will come from the item.
b. If Periodic, the account should be selected and valid.
3. Accounts Receivable>>Common>>All customers and select and edit the customer having issues.
a. Select Customer group and right click>>View Details.
b. Click Setup>>Item Posting.
c. Select Issue, Consumption, and Revenue and verify that you have a Main account specified.
If there is a Discount, you will want to check that there is an account specified.
d. Back in the Customer Group, select Terms of payment and right click>>View details.
If the Terms of payment is Cash, verify that you have a Cash account specified.
4. Accounts Receivable>>Setup>>Customer posting profiles
a. Select the posting profile.
(1) Accounts Receivable>>Setup>>Accounts Receivable parameters –
Ledger and sales tax tab and check the used posting profile under General>>Posting.
b. Verify that you have a Summary and Settle account for your customers group.
5. Product information management>>Common>>Released products – edit the item with the issue.
a. In the Manage costs fast tab, select Item group>>Right click>>View Details.
b. Sales order tab.
c. Verify there is a valid account for Sales order issue, consumption, revenue, discount, and commission
6. The error could also be related to the Sales tax account.
a. General Ledger>>Setup>>Sales tax>>Ledger posting groups – select the Ledger posting group
To find the Ledger posting group for your store:
(1) Retail>>Retail channels>>Retail stores and select and edit your store.
(2) Right click on Sales tax group and select View details.
(3) In the Sales tax group window, expand Setup and select the Sales tax code.
(4) Right click on Sales tax code and select View details.
(5) In the Sales tax code window, right click on Ledger posting group and select View Details
Verify that valid accounts are entered under the Posting section.
b. Accounts Receivable>>Common>>All customers and select and edit the customer having issues.
(1) Invoice and delivery fast tab select Sales tax group>>Right click>>View details.
(2) In Sales tax groups form, select Setup tab>>select Sales tax code>>Right click>>View Details.
(3) In the Sales tax codes form, select General tab>>select Ledger posting group>>
right click>>View details. Verify the accounts are entered and valid.
c. Product information management>>Common>> Released products – edit the item with the issue.
(1) Sell fast tab – select Item Sales tax group>>Right click>> View details.
(2) In Item Sales tax groups form, select Setup tab>>select Sales tax code>>Right click>>
(3) In the Sales tax codes form, select General tab>>select Ledger posting group>>right click>>
View details. Verify the accounts are entered and valid.
7. I have also seen issues with the Gain and Loss accounts.
a. General Ledger>>Setup>>Ledger – Verify there is a Main account setup for the Realized and
Unrealized Gains and Loss records.
I have also seen instances where the account selected from the above come from the Chart of Accounts not assigned to the company. If this is the issue, delete the account number and re-type it or re-select the account. This should grab the correct Chart of Accounts for the correct company.
This list is a work-in-process, so hopefully it will get you started with resolving your error.
Расскажите о новых и интересных блогах по Microsoft Dynamics, напишите личное сообщение администратору.
|emeadaxsupport: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Office Addins tab does not appear in Microsoft Excel 2007 or Word 2007 on a 64bit Windows system||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||25.02.2012 05:42|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team Blog: Update Rollup 5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||2||27.10.2011 17:11|
|crminthefield: Overview: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Update Rollup 19||Blog bot||Dynamics CRM: Blogs||0||26.08.2011 01:13|
|emeadaxsupport: Resolving some issues you may experience when creating an AX 2009 Role Center and Enterprise Portal Site using SharePoint Server/Foundation 2010 after installing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 SP1 hotfix 2278963||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||1||24.09.2010 11:34|
|daxdilip: Troubleshooting AX 2009 Enterprise Portal Error The type or namespace name "Portal" does not exist in namespace 'Microsoft.Dynamics'||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||12.08.2010 11:05|
|Опции темы||Поиск в этой теме|