Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.12.2008, 12:27   #9  
rkorchagin
Участник

81 / 59 (2) ++++
Кстати, такая же проблема была - и обратился в MS.
Ответ не проверял - так как всего 2 файла были с такими размерами (6 и 12 мегабайт) и их просто удалили.

Ответ от MS:

Цитата:
These are two distinct parameters and the maxBufferSize registry key is the one that will help in this case. It i s held in mb and should be extended to roughly double the size of the largest file you need to upload (the system needs a buffer of 10mb to handle a 5mb file). You may also find that the maxRPCSize registry key needs to be changed on client and server computers, I've added instructions for changing both keys below, please try this and let us know your feedback.

How to increase the MaxBufferSize
AOS Registry Key name: [HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Dynamics Server\4.0\<AOS instance>\<configuration name>] Value name: maxbuffersize Value type: REG_SZ Value: <Amount of memory in MB or 0 for no limit>
Client Registry Key name: [HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Dynamics\4.0\Configuration\<configuration name>] Value name: maxbuffersize Value type: REG_SZ Value: <Amount of memory in MB or 0 for no limit>
AXC-File Add the following line to the AXC-File manually: maxbuffersize, text,0 -> Please use Notepad to do this change. It's important that the file format (Unicode) will not be changed. -> Keep in mind that this change will dissapear when changing the configuration with the ConfigUtility!!
It might be needed to restart the client or server after changing the registry keys.

MaxRpcSize

The maximum allowed incoming RPC packet size can be configured by setting a DWORD value MaxRpcSize of the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc key on the AOS system. This value is the maximum allowed size of RPC packet, in bytes, for example I entered 30000000 to set the max size to 30mb (leav e the option as hexadecimal not decimal).

За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: mazzy (2), glibs (7), avm (1), NeveB (1), Эдик (1), kashperuk (3), sukhanchik (2), Logger (10), oip (5), Irv (1), alex55 (1).